Jen's Nose Job- If you blurr your eyes you can see it a little better. I guess that's what happens when you move before Weston is done taking a picture.
I am so excited that you have a blog!! I asked my mom to get your email and she gave me this too! I am so glad to be back in Utah. We need to go to lunch sometime and catch up!
Me again. Since I now know your site I am tagging you. I don;t know if you have ever been tagged. Look on my blog to see what to do. It is fun to see what people say.
4 Comments:
I am so excited that you have a blog!! I asked my mom to get your email and she gave me this too! I am so glad to be back in Utah. We need to go to lunch sometime and catch up!
Me again. Since I now know your site I am tagging you. I don;t know if you have ever been tagged. Look on my blog to see what to do. It is fun to see what people say.
Okay, since this is my third comment, I take it you never check your blog or you just don't want to talk to me. I'm sure it's the first.
Sorry, I don't check my blog very often. Especially if I haven't updated it recently. I will update it as soon as I get more pictures to put on it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home