It's a BOY!!
We went in for our ultrasound today hoping the little squirt would cooperate this time. I could feel him moving so at least he wasn't asleep. The doctor smiled and kinda laughed because he kept moving from the ultrasound "wand". So after all the measuring it was time...and he wasn't shy. He had his legs wide open. "Yep it's definately a boy. 97% sure it's a boy." I couldn't tell what the heck I was looking at so she had to show me, here's a leg, here's part of the other leg, and there it is. (How could I miss it).

10 Comments:
Congrats!! Boys are sooo fun!! (well i am sure girls are too, but we only know about boys).
Lynds
How exciting for you guys!!! So any names in the running yet?
I am so thrilled for you. If you need anything just ask I have 4 large storage bins full of things.
We've always wanted to name one of our boys after Weston's grandpa Sy. He is an amazing man and we really miss him. Now first names...I guess we have a few months to figure that out. I'm so indecisive it will be a miracle if we have one picked out before he's born!
Jen, I am so glad you mentioned Grandpa Sy. We went to the Davis Reunion Saturday and Shane said he just about wore his cowboy hat in memory of him. He was a fun man.
Names are pretty hard for us to agree on too. Bailey was finially decided on in the hospital.
Weston,
Just remember that if Jen picks a name that you dont like, you are the one that gets to give the blessing. You could be "inspired" to change it right? j/k Not a good idea. The name thing is hard though. We have a big book of names you are welcome to borrow if you would like also!
Logan
Hey, don't give him any ideas! Logan!
Yeah another boy to add to the family! I am excited for you. We never really finalize on a name until the day we leave the hospital. Now talk about procrastiation(sorry if that is mispelled). It is what we do best.
Hey Jenny, I'm glad that you got that lillypie thingy on your blog so now you wont get sick of me asking "how far along are you now??" and... i'm still waiting for my monthly pictures of you!!!! tell weston he better get on that! :)
If you can wait about 2 weeks I'll take some for my sixth month. I'm still small but to me I feel huge. My belly has all of a sudden "popped" out. Kevin saw it on Wed. and was like wow Jen you're getting a little belly. He's way excited that it's a Boy. I think it's like the little brother he never had!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home