Cole
Just some random pictures.

This was right before he got in the bath. I looked over at him and he had pulled the snail off his bouncer. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it after. (Luckily it velcros back on.)

Cole sleeping on the couch, I try to put him in different places to sleep so he'll get used to sleeping anywhere.


This one is one of my favorites! I just love that hat on him, it kinda squishes his cheeks and makes them look chubby.

This was right before he got in the bath. I looked over at him and he had pulled the snail off his bouncer. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it after. (Luckily it velcros back on.)
Cole sleeping on the couch, I try to put him in different places to sleep so he'll get used to sleeping anywhere.

This one is one of my favorites! I just love that hat on him, it kinda squishes his cheeks and makes them look chubby.

4 Comments:
He is sooo cute Jen!! I like the hat picture too. It makes me want to squeeze his little checks!
Wow! Look how big he is getting. I can't wait to see you in March.
He is getting so big. The next time I see him, he will probably be walking.
He's so cute Jen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home