September 18, 2010

Carter

Carter is 2 months now, and is growing like a weed! He weighs 11lb 6oz and is 24 inches long. He seems huge! He fits into 3-6mo. clothes already. He eats really well and is sleeping through the night. I know, I am SO spoiled! He grinns almost all the time and loves to lie on his back and kick. We love this little munchkin.

Carter in his church giddup @ 2 weeks old. Ready for Mommy's cousin Taylor's luncheon.
Chillin on the couch after a long day. (2 months old) Notice his hair cut...It was almost 2 inches long. I cut it before our family pictures when he was about a month old. He was sportin' some sweet chops and a mullett.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

PICTURES!! YEah! I'm so Happy! Your boys are SO cute! I miss you guys! carter has changed so much! What a Doll! You guys should come down for thanksgiving or christmas or new years or something!! We would love to have you!

September 21, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home