Jen! holy cow!!! I had NO idea!! :) Just kidding. If the baby is lucky it'll be born on the best day ever oct. 30 If not, it might have to settle for second best oct. 29. love ya jen and weston!! congrats!!
Sorry Lynds, I was going to tell everyone at Easter, but we were in Price. So I guess you found out early.(I think even before Grandma, but don't let her know that). I'm due on my birthday Oct. 29. I think Manda really wants it to come a day later on her birthday. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
5 Comments:
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! When will the little bundle be arriving? Being a parent is the best!!!
UHHH...HELLO!?! Way to tell everyone! That's ok! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys. It's about time. Just kidding. Let us know when it's coming!
Lynds
Jen! holy cow!!! I had NO idea!! :) Just kidding. If the baby is lucky it'll be born on the best day ever oct. 30 If not, it might have to settle for second best oct. 29. love ya jen and weston!! congrats!!
Sorry Lynds, I was going to tell everyone at Easter, but we were in Price. So I guess you found out early.(I think even before Grandma, but don't let her know that). I'm due on my birthday Oct. 29. I think Manda really wants it to come a day later on her birthday. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Oh No Prob...I was just teasing you Jen!! I am sooo EXCITED for you guys! You are going to be a GREAT little momma!!
Lynds
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home