2 Months
Cole had his 2 month check up yesterday and is growing and healthy. He is 22 3/4" and 9 lbs 14 oz. He also got his shots, which he hated! Some of his accomplishments: Smiling(Dec. 1st), babbling(Dec. 15th), he can kick his legs and flail his arms (moves his left arm and leg more than the right). He can lift up his head and can follow a moving object. He loves to stare at Grandma Net's Christmas lights and likes to watch tv with papa.




This one was blurry, but he's smiling. I'll post a better one when I get one.
This one was blurry, but he's smiling. I'll post a better one when I get one.

4 Comments:
Just think Jen, Cole is just as big as Tyler when he was born. Ouch!! He is susch a cute guy.
the pics. are so cute!! I hated taking Madie to get her shots...I made matt hold her down. One time our doctor made matt and I get Wooping cough shots at the same time madie got her shots done and my arm hurt for like 3 or 4 days poor little babies have to get like 3 or 4 shots at once :( keep the pic.s comming! :)
He is so cute. I can't believe we haven't met him yet. If you guys come down for the holidays we would love to see you!
He looks like a Davis. He is getting so big. What a fun Christmas you all will have with him this year! Karen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home