posted by Jen and Weston at 10:51 AM
He is so cute. I just can't get over how skinny he is and how long his hands and feet are! I can't wait to see him in person...I'm dyin'!! :)
Thank you for taking the time to post pictures. It is so fun to see how he is growing. Mom
I can't wait to hold him. Hey I need some Christmas Ideas from you three. And we need them soon so we can bring it down over thanksgiving. Thanks He is sooo cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
He is so cute. I just can't get over how skinny he is and how long his hands and feet are! I can't wait to see him in person...I'm dyin'!! :)
Thank you for taking the time to post pictures. It is so fun to see how he is growing. Mom
I can't wait to hold him. Hey I need some Christmas Ideas from you three. And we need them soon so we can bring it down over thanksgiving. Thanks He is sooo cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home