37 Weeks and Counting
Yeah, I made it this far! I thought I'd give you all a baby update. I went in for my appointment today and the baby now weighs 5 lbs. 12 oz. I'm still at a 1, dang it! I guess I was hoping for some magical number and the doctor to say it's time, get your bootie to the hospital. Ha Ha. I just want him here so badly! I think we all do. Mason told me the other day that when my baby gets big, he's going to teach him how to ride his horse. (The ones on the springs). I thought it was so cute! (We tried to teach Boston, but he's still too wobbly). My belly still looks like I swallowed a ball, it's just a bigger ball now. I'll have to put a picture up when I get a chance to take one. Other than waiting patiently, everything is looking great.

4 Comments:
Have you guys picked a name or some names?? It seems like just yesterday you found out you were pregnant, now you are SO close. Isn't it just so exciting!
To answer your question, I'm not doing hair right now. I just don't have time, school is kicking my butt this semester. So eventually I'll go back.
ok! You are the cutest preg. girl ever!!! I fyou don't know me, This is Karen, Westons cousing from Grandma B. I am so sorry for missing your shower. The story about me is that I have a farm. Cows are coming home off the mountain. Cows were that weekend. I apoligize. I so wanted to come. But I married a man who is the only son, so I am usually the other cowboy. Which I am so not. I Try my best. I am so excited for you and Weston. I hope you don't mind that I peek in. I like to See everyone. karen
don't get your hopes up...i was a 1 for for like 3-4 weeks straight. just know that he will come when he wants to. i found that our the hard way!!! ha ha! let us know if anything happens soon, because i don't think we all will be at grandmas for a couple more weeks!
Lynds
Yeah I argree with Lynds. I was at a four for two weeks with Tyler and a six for a week with Garrett. So keep telling yourself that you still have a while or it will play games with your emotions big time. Did with me the first time. Good luck. Can't wait to see the little guy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home