October 08, 2008

"SNAP"

A bunch of the Davis family went in on a stroller/car seat combo. I was so excited I couldn't wait to put it together. We stopped by my parents on the way home and I made Kevin bring in the box from the car (I had to give him a haircut in exchange for his "hard work"). All I know is whoever makes the directions for it has the easiest job ever. No kidding every step had a picture and then the word "Snap". That's it! We would say "snap" everytime we put a new part on and were laughing so hard by the end from snapping it together. Who knew putting a stroller together would be so much fun! And the best part is I absolutely love it!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

That is a cute carseat/stroller. I love the pattern.

October 8, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Denette said...

I am glad that worked out. The shower ended up being on a crappy weekend.(not many were able to attend) So it was nice to have people give money toward that gift.

October 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Jenny Super cute stroller!! I LOVE it!

October 9, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home