Makes ya think...
So the other day at our Davis family reunion, Roz mentioned how beautiful and blue the sky was. We just looked at her funny, then she told us that it's always cloudy or smoggy in California and you rarely see blue sky. A couple weeks ago, Manda was here and Madie was helping Papa paint the fence at Bear Lake. They turned on the hose to wash off and I guess she just loved it. She had never played with a water hose before and thought it was the coolest thing. (They live in an apartment). It just made us think about all the little things we take for granted. We get so caught up in "life" stuff that we forget about all the little things that make it so wonderful! So thanks, Roz and Madie for making us think!

1 Comments:
I understand that. Some mornings before the boys get up I sit outside our patio and just take in the calm surroundings. I notice more things around me when I do that. This world is quite amazing. Thanks for sharing that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home