Bear Lake
I forgot to take pictures of it...bummer. Well on Saturday we decided to hit the beach for a few hours. We loaded up the four-wheelers with all our gear and rode down to the beach. I think the rednecks from the fireworks rubbed off on us because we sure looked silly. Kevin had a bag of golf balls, clubs, blanket, and 4 lawn chairs strapped to his. Don't forget his lovely sombrero on his head. Weston and I strapped a cooler to ours. And my mom & dad had a huge blow up island strapped to the front of theirs. The water was actually pretty warm for Bear Lake! We all rode along the beach and hit some golf balls into the water. That night we had a BBQ with Pugmires. It was just a fun and relaxing vacation and we're sure glad we went. Thanks for talking us into it Mom and Dad!

2 Comments:
Ah Bear Lake, I love that place. I bet the water still wasn't that warm. If I remember even in August that place was too cold for me. But most things are.
Ohh I can't wait to go to bear lake!! Sounds like youall had a good time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home