He looks so serious/concerned in these pictures. I was actually trying to post some videos I have of him with the huccups but they are too big of files and were taking forever to upload.
So I spelled hiccups wrong...I think I hit the wrong key. Oh well! He was being so funny last night. He was actually awake for once while Weston was home. He kept making faces at Weston and giving him "kisses".(He was hungry). I was just glad Weston got to see him awake. They are too cute together. Last night they were both asleep snuggling on the couch. It was just too cute! I wanted to take a picture but my camera is dead. Next time!
8 Comments:
He looks so serious/concerned in these pictures. I was actually trying to post some videos I have of him with the huccups but they are too big of files and were taking forever to upload.
this is too funny!! I love it!
...and I think he looks like weston!
We need a picture of Weston with his kissing face to determine if he looks like Weston. Would you get on that Jen?
He is such a cutie!!!
Haha!! That is too funny and SO cute. Congrats again, he is darling!
So I spelled hiccups wrong...I think I hit the wrong key. Oh well! He was being so funny last night. He was actually awake for once while Weston was home. He kept making faces at Weston and giving him "kisses".(He was hungry). I was just glad Weston got to see him awake. They are too cute together. Last night they were both asleep snuggling on the couch. It was just too cute! I wanted to take a picture but my camera is dead. Next time!
Right there he looks a LOT like Weston! I can actually see it. Before, I thought he looked more like Jen.
I see how it is. As soon as he starts making faces, he looks like me? (Weston)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home