March 19, 2009

5 Months

Boy does time fly! I feel like I just posted his 4 month stats. It seems like Cole is learning something new all the time now. He found his knees, then his feet and now his toes. And yep, they go right in his mouth. He loves to grab everything. He recently discovered my cheeks, nose, and the double chin I didn't know I had...THANKS COLE! He loves to squeal (YEAH!), goo, gargle, click his tongue, and make this weird noise with his slobber. He will now arch his back and roll to his side, then kick his legs which will eventually rotate his body in a circle (with his head pretty much in the same place). He loves to be upside down. He'll lie on my lap and stick his head upside down over my knees. He tries so hard to sit up on the couch but hasn't quite got the whole balance thing down. He loves to stand (with help, of course) and will walk if I hold his hands. He is learning so much lately and it is so fun to see his little personality. They really do grow up way too fast. Maybe next month he'll be crawling (HA HA). We love ya Cole.

1 Comments:

Blogger Machelle Kay said...

I miss this stage on up. Enjoy it because it really does pass too quickly.

March 23, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home