March 24, 2009

My last post for a while...

So, my life is a bit caotic right now, with the whole moving thing. There are boxes EVERYWHERE!!! How did we get so much STUFF? I keep chucking random things in the garbage in hopes that our "stuff" will slowly decrease, but I keep finding more. My visiting teachers want to come by and my front room, okay...my entire house, looks like a tornado hit. Cole is teething and wants to be held, and I just ran out of packing tape! AAAHHHH! Could my life seriously get any crazier right now? Ha Ha-Memories! Well, until next time, here are a few random pictures and videos. Enjoy!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with that! i hope you find a house soon...and i hope we find one soon too! ha ha ha!

March 24, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Cox Family said...

Wow isn't moving fun with a baby! He looks so studly in his swimsuit! You have got to bring him to my parents to swim this summer. That is great that you are moving to your parents house. We lived with the in-laws while we found a house and it was hard but such a blessing. PS-Just want to tell you that I am so grateful for our friendship and wish things could be like there were in elementary,junior high etc... but I guess we have to grow up sometime and things change. But I am glad we keep in touch. You are one of the nicest,funnest, most genuine people I know! Love ya!

March 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home