8 months
Yeah! Cole learned how to crawl!! He has learned something new almost everyday now. He can feed himself, sit up, crawl, and shake his head "no" (he doesn't know what it means yet thank goodness). He pulled himself up against the couch all by himself! My mom and I both looked at each other and said "Oh NO!" Now we're just waiting for him to walk...oh boy! He also learned how to wave goodbye, thanks to grandma and grandpa Davis! They came to see the house saturday and Cole waved bye to them until we couldn't see the car anymore. We were in church today and they were sustaining people, and Cole kept raising his hand with everyone. It was too cute. He's an excellent helper with the house. He'll help remind us to keep the lids on the paint, the screws on the counter, the cords put away, and to drink all of our Dr. Pepper. He's also reminded us that we need to put safety plugs in the outlets and locks on the cupboards. Thanks Cole! You sure keep us on our toes.

3 Comments:
That is so fun. I can't beleive how fast he is growing. Thanks for allowing me to hold him during one of his naps when we were down. Congrats on the house.
the fun is just beginning!! i'd love to see your house...make sure you post some pics..or i can just come over when you are all moved in and ready for visitors!!
Let the fun begin!!! I can't believe how old he is. Keep posting so I feel like I am around. Congrats on the house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home