9 months
He's growing up WAY too fast!! He loves to eat, sleep, and snuggle. He loves his daddy and can't wait to play with him when he gets home from work. He jabbers and squeals and makes all sorts of crazy noises. He can walk around the couch and any other stationary object all be himself. He'll climb on things and is into everything. He just seems so big lately! He's finally growing...he's now in the 50% for height and still 5% for weight. (Definately a Davis). We love ya Cole!

2 Comments:
Yes definitely a Davis. My kids were rarely on the chart for weight. I had doctors asking what I was feeding them. I wanted to bring in pictures of my childhood so they could see it wasn't about what they were eating.
Be grateful you didn't have to carry around a 25 pound baby that still couldn't walk. I would love a light weight.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home