11 months
I almost forgot to post about this. Well my little baby is growing up WAY too fast. He can stand up from sitting and has taken a step or two on his own. He climbs everything!! I had some boxes stacked by our railing in the kitchen and the next thing I know he's climbed on top of them and was trying to climb over the railing! He loves music and likes to boogie. He loves to rough house, play in the dirt, put rocks in his mouth (and anything else he can find). He finally got four more teeth! So now he has 8 total. He's also a little dare devil. My parents have a rocking horse(zebra) named Bob and instead of rocking on it, Cole will stand on top of it. I love this CRAZY kid and can't believe his almost one!!!

1 Comments:
Jen he is crazy. Looks like you have your hands full. Running isn't too far away. Watch out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home